Thursday, September 26, 2019

Taking Pics


Good morning my friends!
It has been a whirl wind week here.
How on earth did we get to Thursday already?
The last Thursday of September...what????
We have been blessed
with watching our grandson this week.

Today over at Creative Knockouts
we have a brand new challenge for you!
For 
Challenge #317
Anything Goes

Our wonderful sponsors for this week are
They are letting me highlight

Prize: 3 Images
 https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/SheepSkiDesigns
 I chose this image to high light
because it reminds
me of some very special girls
who are wonderful photographers.
This card was made for one girl in
mind as she has such stunning pictures.
When I saw this digi
Ceri popped into my mind.

Hoping she likes this card.

The image was colored by Copic Markers
I dug into my stash to use
ribbon and left over scrapped papers.
Paper is from Stampin' Up
The clouds embossing folder is from Darcie.

I adore the image of the lighthouse
in the lens. It reminds me of  one of the 
lighthouses in Prince Edward Island.

So our challenge is Anything Goes, please
come and show us what inspires you
this week. We would love to see your inspiration.

Thank you so much for joining me.
Have an amazing day!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment