Monday, September 16, 2019

Friendship

 Good morning!
This past week has been busy crazy
but their has been some real
highlights.
We got a chance to see my college bestie and her family
on Friday/Saturday
and watch her daughter play volleyball against ours.
(it has been a couple of years)
It was also beautiful
to see my nieces wedding photos/video, it truly was an
amazing day and warms my heart
to see everyone so very happy!

So see these special people in my
life although, we don't talk often
or see one another often, touched my heart.
I love them all dearly and life has
a way of being so busy
that connecting just doesn't seem to happen
for either sides.

So my card was created with these friends in mind.
The Project Bin had the perfect sentiment
#bff stamp set
and the heart die is from

 As you can tell the last few
cards, that have been made are 
with more fall colors.
I do love it when the trees change colors
and the richness just makes
me want to curl up with
a cup of hot chocolate.

Be sure to join us each day on The Project Bin blog
my talented DT friends will inspire you.

Thank you so much for stopping by
Have an amazing week ahead
Hugs,


1 comment:

  1. The sketch layout is lovely!! This is such a sweet sentiment.

    ReplyDelete