Monday, August 19, 2019

Sweet Friends Like You!

 Good morning!
We are back around to another Monday!
What??? Already half way through August.
Shaking my head saying "how did this happen so fast"

As it is Monday, 
here is another brand new creation
word art stamps, theprojectbin.com, Thanksgiving stamps, Fall stamps, Autumn, clear stamps, sentiments, pie, pumpkins, friendship, thanks, gratitude, card making, card ideas, hand stamped cards, hand made cards
Wonderful sentiments and images
 My card was made using some old punches
from Stampin' Up. Some scrap pieces 
of designer paper
and Gina Marie Design Dies
to high light
I wanted it too look like it is in an oval frame.
Friends are super important 
and
being in a frame with little banners
was my idea of 
making that sentiment front and center.
A few pearls and it was all done.
 The Fall like colors has been inspired by
our very, very cool temperatures this week.
At the higher elevations of the mountains
they got snow...yikes. I am so not ready for that.

Wishing you a phenomenal day/week ahead
and
thank you so much for poppin' onto my blog.

Thank you so much to everyone who sending me comments
it really does add a brightness to my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment