Friday, August 16, 2019

Diamond Rose

 Hello, Hello, Hello!
Finally, I am able to get my brand new card up for you.

Several days of severe migraines have not
allowed me to get my crafty work done
and a few other bumps in the road.

This week over at Creative Knockouts we have a 
fantastic brand new challenge for you.

Challenge #311  - Sparkle & Shine


Our amazing sponsors this week is Fred She Said Designs
they have kindly let me showcase this
Prize: $10 Gift Certificate
The card above was colored with Copic Markers,
Dies used are from Gina Marie Designs
All paper is from Stampin Up
Glitter is from Stampin' Up.

Come over and join us for this challenge at Creative Knockouts
also if you are looking for more
inspirations my fellow DT's have some more to share with you!

Have an amazing weekend ahead.
Thanks for coming by.

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment