Monday, February 25, 2019

Winner for Celebrating 10 Years

Hello, Hello, Hello! 
As promised, here I am, back to announce
the winner of my blog anniversary prize!

I would really like to thank everyone who became a follower 
and for those who have been my 
cherished followers over the years.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

I feel the love and am truly excited to 
keep sharing my crafting and life journey
with you.

Thank you for the lovely comments
I will be working hard to bring
more birthday cards, masculine cards, animal cards,
gift ideas and even some techniques posts.
On with the good stuff

I chose Random.org to help me
out tonight with picking the winner.

Our winner is kReN.afourthlife

Sorry, this is a picture from my phone, I wasn't able to  get it to copy properly into blogger tonight.
True Random Number Generator  2Powered by RANDOM.ORGThe max number when copied would revert back to 100.
Please contact me at paperinfusionsandmore@gmail.comto let me know if you would like the stamps or 3 cards.I will draw again in 2 weeks if I have not heard from the Winner.
Thank you again to everyonefor making this so much fun.
Have an amazing dayYou all rock!Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment