Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Happy Belated Birthday!

Hello friends,
Yesterday and today, have been very interesting.
Blogger and I have been having a bit of a love/hate
relationship when it comes to publishing my posts.
This post was to go up for my
The Project Bin Monday post, early yesterday
but that was a "No Go"
Now as an adventure we have a late night
The Project Bin Tuesday post.

The joys of technology but in all honesty
I won't complain too loudly as it is what allows 
me to share my creations with all of you.

So my darling hubby brought me home
some very, very happy mail.
The Project Bin has a brand new stamp set out
called
Unfortunately, I missed a friends birthday so
how perfect is this sentiment and image.
theprojectbin.com, puns, love, like you, stamping, clear stamps, sentiment stamps, hand made cards, hand stamped cards, paper crafts, clear stamps, pizza, belated birthday, spatulas, birthday
My card below was colored with Copic Markers
Image and sentiment stamped with Memento Ink
Dazzling Diamond glitter
Paper is from Stampin' Up 
and the dies used are from Gina Marie Designs and Sizzix.
Looking for fun sayings
and some cute images to go with them,
The Project Bin is the way to go!

Looking for more inspiration
and then hop on over to the shop.

Please stay tuned, I am excited to share some changes to 
my blog over the next several days and months.
Please come follow me here on my blog.
Thank you to the followers that I have and to the knew ones
that will be completely welcomed with an open heart.
Your support means the world to me.


Thanks for joining me
Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment