Thursday, January 31, 2019

Margarita Time

Good morning everyone!
Final exams for done for this semester for the kids
starting on Monday a brand new semester with
brand new classes, teachers and probably classmates.
This school year seems to be flying by.
At the moment though a nice Margarita on the beach
sounds great to me. 

We have a brand new challenge over at Creative Knockouts
this week and I think it is pretty darn awesome.
Challenge #283 - Flower Power
(can be in the image, paper, adding flower like I did)

Our wonderful sponsor this week is the one and only Di's Digi Stamps
and they have this wonderful prize up for grabs and
super cute images too.
Prize: $12 voucher
 https://www.disdigistamps.com/
My image that I used
called Margarita Time
it is a digital image.
She was colored up using Copic Markers
Wink of Stella used on her earrings, necklace, belt buckle,
bracelets and zipper on her purse.
The stitched scalloped rectangle dies are from Gina Marie Designs.
The flowers and leaves are all from my stash of unknowns.

Thank you so much for joining me
and
I am wishing you an amazing day and week ahead.
Hugs,

1 comment: