Thursday, January 17, 2019

Bundle of Hearts

Good morning!
It has been a busy week with some really joyous moments
and some really sad moments too.
We are grateful each day for moments with our loved ones
be it family or friends.

Today, we have a brand new challenge
starting over at Creative Knockouts
for challenge # 281
In Stitches (use real or faux stitching on your card)

Our wonderful sponsors this week are Crafty Sentiment Designs
Thank you so much for letting me color up
this cute, cute image called
Bundle of Hearts
Prize: 3 Images
http://craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk
My image is colored using Copic Markers
I did real stitching around the hearts
using embroidering thread (brown and red)
the Paper piercing is from a set from Stampin' Up.
With my mom's help because she has these wonderful
Heart Shaped dies from Stampin' Up
we were able to complete this card.
I must say it was so much fun getting crafty with her.
The idea of doing the whole card as a heart shape was hers.
She is an incredible card maker.
I will be heading back to cut out a plan heart shape
insert for this card to complete it. Some more cards like this
one is in my future...wink, wink.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - #423 - For A Child
The Crafty Addicts - Challenge #56 - Anything Goes /Optional Theme It's a Purfect Day

Come on over and join us at Creative Knockouts for this 
brand new and fun challenge. Looking for inspiration
my fellow DT's have it in spades.
Looking forward to seeing everyone's stitch work.

Have a beautiful and amazing day!
Thank you so much for stopping by
and sharing in my newest crafting creation.

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Wow that stitching is brilliant.
    Thanks for joining us at Back to Basics and Beyond challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning. I love that stitched detail. Thanks for joining us at Back to Basics and Beyond. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete