Thursday, July 19, 2018

Peace and Quiet

Happy Thursday everyone. Thank you for coming to my blog today.
I have a brand new card to share with you.
It is created for Creative Knockouts
Challenge #255 - Tag Time - include a tag somewhere on your card
Our sponsor for this week is A Day For Daisies
and they graciously have let me
highlight this image called

Prize: $12 Voucher
http://www.adayfordaisies.com/

The Tag with the image on is from My Favourite Things
The rectangle and oval dies are from Gina Marie Designs
The triangle and pokey circle die, I do not know where they come from as they,
were given to me without the covers.
I colored my image using Copic Markers

I went through all of my left over shapes, trying to use
up some of my old stash. It was so much fun figuring out what
colors and shapes to use. Hope you enjoy it.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and More - #301 - Anything Goes
Craftaholics R Us - Challenge #29 - Anything Goes
Creates and Makes Challenge - #22 - Anything Goes
Die Cuttin Divas - #378 - Lots of Layers

Be sure to check out Creative Knockouts for more inspiration
and 
please share your inspiration with us.

Have an amazing day and happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. It's always a great feeling when you can use your scraps:) Love this card! Thank you for playing along with us over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Thank you for joining at Addicted to Stamps and More and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena DT

    ReplyDelete