Monday, July 16, 2018

My Favorite Place is....

Good, good morning! Welcome to my blog.
Today, is my day to share my card design with you
using The Project Bin stamp set.

The stamp set I am highlighting today is
Clear stamps with matching dies, card making, paper crafts, rubber stamping, die cutting
I used the stamp 
"My favorite place is inside your hug"
and "xoxo"
Both dies were also used it is a fabulous set.
The browns, vanilla and white colors for the paper and the pattern paper
jumped out at me as they were left over on my desk
from several other projects.
My layout was taken from this card sketch I found on Pinterest
Card Sketch #34 - Dawn's Stamping Thoughts
Please hop on over to The Project Bin
to see more inspiration each day of the week.
Then head to their shop to check out all of their
unique and amazing stamps.

Thank you so much for stopping by
I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment