Thursday, May 18, 2017

Wedding


Hello, Hello, Hello! Today is 4 Crafty Chicks day but before I get to the details of our brand new challenge there is some spectacular news to share with you! Rob and I have become grandparents last Thursday to our very first grand baby. Our son Robin and his girlfriend Summer had a precious little baby boy! We are over the moon and well I am busting at the seems with being able to love and adore Emery.

4 Crafty Chicks are on challenge #351 and it is me who is the hostess. Today is my 21st wedding Anniversary and it has me thinking about weddings. Wedding season is around the corner and with love in the air, I thought it would be fun do something with Weddings.

Challenge #351 - WEDDING

My card above is made using unbranded dies and Stampin Up paper. I did use Wink of Stella on the Swans, wish I get it so you can see it better.

My fellow chicks have outdone themselves in the Hen House again. Be sure to hop on over to see their beautiful creations and then show us what you got.

Thank you for stopping by and sharing in my newest creation.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Tamie! I love those dies and the swans are the perfect touch...have an awesome week - hopefully with some sunshine! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done, love those dies, and the color is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Tamie! Love those background dies! Swans are perfect too for a wedding. Have a good end of week, Grandma! ;) . Spoil, spoil, spoil!

    ReplyDelete