Thursday, May 25, 2017

Beautiful Blocks - Faith



Happy Thursday! I am back to share my DT creation with you for Creative Knockouts. Challenge #195 this week is Embossing. Our wonderful sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps and I would like to thank them for letting me use Beautiful Blocks - Faith

Prize: 4 images
https://bugaboostamps.com/
Copic Markers were used to color my image. The embossing folder is Cuttlebug and the papers are from Stampin Up.

It is another busy week here but honestly, it is making time go by fast, just not as much time in my craft room. It is really hard to believe that there is only 1 month left of school for our daughter. It seems like this school year has been put on warp speed. 

Please come and join us for our fun challenge.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, I love this stamp and the color you chose is wonderful. Well done!

    ReplyDelete