Thursday, September 25, 2014

You Got That Special Birthday Glow!

Happy Thursday everyone! Yesterday we watched our oldest son Tristan at his Sr. High School Volleyball Game and tomorrow will bring us out for our middle son Robin's football game and on Tuesday we hope to get to our daughter, Kaitlyn's first junior high volleyball game. A busy time for all of you as well I am sure.

I am excited to bring you my latest DT card for 4 Crafty Chicks.  Our hostess with the mostess this week is our one and only LORI. For Challenge #213 she would like you to use 3 different sets of pairs.  A bit of a tricky one but here is what I did....2 pattern papers, 2 punches and 2 pearls....easy peazy right?

This cute little image is created by From The Hearts Stamps (Birthday Candle Birdbrain).  I colored him with Copics: B12, B91, B93, B95, B97, Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, Y18. The pattern paper used is from My Minds Eye Indie Chic and Early Espresso ink

My fellow Chicks have out done themselves on this challenge, so please hop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and check out what they have in store for you. We would love to see what our challenge will inspire you to create.

Huge smiles are coming your way....pass it on, you never know when you might make someones day.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome and the challenge you did a bang up job! High five!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love that bird! Great papers and the pearls are just perfect! Great job with the "pairs"!
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image friend! LOL...Bird Brain always makes me smile! Awesome take on my challenge this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete