Thursday, September 18, 2014

Life is Beautiful!

Hey everyone! Today, I get to be the hostess over at 4 Crafty Chicks. It is my pleasure to throw a challenge out to everyone! The trees are turning and with the weather getting cooler; it just seem like the time to challenge you to create something Fall related for Challenge #212.

So excited this is the first time that I have ever just created a card using all paper. The paper is from We R Memory Keepers. It is clean and simple.
So grab a cup of java, hot chocolate, tea and create something with nice rich colors to share with us at 4 Crafty Chicks. We would love to see you there.

Thank you so much to my fellow DT's for covering for me during my time off.

Have an amazing day and thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

  1. Tamie I love this! Beautiful papers! Very Fall inspired! My favorite time of year and probably some of my favorite colors! Great challenge!
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomeness, love this paper and the colors of fall are so pretty, if it just wouldn't get so cold here. Love it, great job, and huggles friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, this turned out AWESOME girl...so glad! Love this time of year for all these gorgeous colors - love that you got to make a card with just DSP! Woot!!

    ReplyDelete