Thursday, April 10, 2014

What Cancer Cannot Do

Good Morning and welcome back to my blog! Today is 4 Crafty Chicks Thursday, you know time for a brand new challenge.  We are on CHALLENGE #189 and our very inspiring hostess this week is Tina.  She would like us to use Polka Dots.

Another clean and simple design but I broke out the punch, pearls and used this fabulous pattern paper.  It is bright/cheerful and can cheer anyone up. This is a sentiment that I have not used for a while but there are a few people we know right now that are battling cancer and this sentiment reminds me of what hero's they are!

Please come on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and show us what Polka Dots inspires in you. My fellow Chicks have tons of inspiration to show you.

Thanks for stopping by today! Wishing you a fantastic week ahead.

5 comments:

  1. You know it friend, this is awesome, love the paper and the pearls are a great touch, that stamp is so awesome, great message. Love the paper so bright and pretty....well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, friend! I love the bright, cheery designer papers and that sentiment is beautiful. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, I know someone who would need the encouragement.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card! I love that sentiment! I know a few people who would appreciate a card like this!
    Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave some love!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I really, really like this! Beautiful sentiment and lovely colors! What a great card!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete