Thursday, April 19, 2012

Boys Dig It at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Hi everyone! This week it is my turn to be the hostess with the mostess at 4 Crafty Chicks. I don't always have masculine or boy cards around and well to tell you the truth sometimes, they are just plain hard for me to make. So I thought for Challenge #86 we should do a Boys Dig It challenge.

Challenge # 86- Boys Dig It!!


The card I am showing you is one I made for my son Robin. He loves his music and saved for an Ipod Touch a few years ago. Now it is always with him and he is always singing something. This Kenny K stamp is called Teen Idol. It fits him to a tee. It is hard to see that I used the embossing folder with the lines from Stampin Up on the blue back ground paper and I also used for my sentiment a stampin up stamp. The markers were copic and stampin up Cajun Craze. Robin is a clean and simple teenage and that is what I did for his card. The DC charm is actually something I found on the floor, it is from Robin's hoodie...recycle right.

Hope you like the card! My fellow DT's as always have rocked this challenge out of the ball park, gaming park...which ever park you like...they did an amazing job. Be sure to check them out at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Come on out and show us what inspires you with the title of Boys Dig It. It is going to be a blast coming to visit you.

3 comments:

  1. Nice image, I like it, great coloring and that charm darn stinky cute...way to go on this challenge, I think you should ask us to do more of these boy ones...was fun! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Tamie! Your coloring is awesome and that charm is the perfect touch! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love the image and your coloring

    ReplyDelete