Monday, December 13, 2010

A New Creation for Picture Perfect Creations #42

Good Monday Morning to you! Well where did the week go and I think I blinked and the weekend was gone...LOL. What a great weekend it was. Friday night my mom and I went to our Stamp Club wind up and we laughed so hard I cried, it was so much fun to share in a good time with some really wonderful ladies. On Saturday, my daughter had her last day of rhythmic gymnastics and we got most of my son's floor tiled. A little bit left to go and then we the grouting starts...LOL. Sunday, was a cleaning day and a bit of a lazier day but I did get to play in my craft room..yahooooooo!

Our hostess this week at Picture Perfect Creations is Paula. She does amazing work each week be sure to hop on over to check out her blog. Megan set up some colors that I just couldn't get a christmas card around and wouldn't you know it I think of an idea now...LOL. If I am lucky I will be back later to show you a christmas card with these colors. My daughter wanted a birthday card for her teacher...so I thought a flower might be nice with all of our snow.

Every Saturday, Stamping 411 has a sketch challenge and I love the clean and simple look of this card.

Here is my creation this week!

I love these colors but for some reason I struggled, maybe it was because I so badly wanted to make a christmas card...LOL. Or maybe it should have been plain on the bottom, no embossing. It did turn out okay. The flower stamp is from a Verve set, small and large spell binders, green pearl, stamping up paper: basic grey, garden green, daffodil delight dsp, whisper white, ink: was basic black and basic grey, D'vine Swirl embossing folder.

This morning I am babysitting and then once I get 5 kids and my dh off too school and work then I will be going christmas shopping, well I hope anyway...LOL.

Don't forget to stop by Sandy, Paula, Lori, Melissa and Megan's blog to see how they made their creations and even to share some love. Again they have made some rockin creations.

Thanks for stopping bye. Hugs!

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Tamie! I don't think the bottom should have been plain, I think you did just super! I did flowers too - I couldn't wrap my brain around Christmas with this one either! LOL...WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no way, when in doubt EMBOSS! I too think it's a pretty card... no worries there, Tamie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are wonderful together!!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tamie!!!

    gorgeous card, as always!!!!
    I like how you play with the color combo, and the elegant loop

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool focal image, great color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! That focal image is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty colors...fun card with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nicely done!! Love the colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just think... in about a week, we'll all be having Christmas withdrawls... :D This is gorgeous.. I love the big pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely card Tamie. Congratulations on being on the Stamping 411 showcase for this card. Thanks for letting me know about my card because I hadn't even checked. I feel honoured to be in such company.

    ReplyDelete