Wednesday, October 20, 2010

PPC #35 and Challenges From The Attic

Good Evening! I am so excited to be able to make a card just for fun to enter into a challenge. I have done the colors for Picture Perfect Creations Color Combo and I used the right Rose color! THANKS MEGAN!! for the awesome color combo!


My friend and fellow DT member has started a new challenge blog and it is called Challenges From The Attic! Sorry Paula it has taken me so long to get something entered into your very cool challenge blog!

I am getting this in just under the wire and her challenge for us this week is make something with Friendship on it!

Here is my creation, it is a very clean and simple card, with one of my favorite cuddlebug folders! D'vine Swirl. I did use Tempting Turquoise, but it doesn't quite look the color in my picture.

Thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, Tamie! I love it! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO pretty! I have that same embossing folder, guess what I don't use very often? lol I'm so glad you tried to join my challenge, I'm sorry Mr. Linky & I were not seeing eye to eye on the end time & it wouldn't accept your entry. I'm making the deadline NOON CST on the 15th from now on (I hope!) Thanks for playing in the Attic!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete