Monday, September 6, 2010

PPC #29 Colors to Smile About!!

Hi all! Picture Perfect Creations is on our 29th challenge this week, so I hope you are able to take sometime out of your busy schedule to come play with this very cool color combo! We love seeing all of your creations and enjoy coming to each of your blogs.

Today, my DH and kids have the day off as it is a Long Weekend here in Canada. We are going to be working very hard on Tristan's bedroom and the bathroom in the basement. We had some water damage that caused mold to grow and has created a huge headache for us (so much has been done since Thurday). Today, we will be trying to remove the paint off of the concrete. We will be working like crazy to get it done so that Tristan can get back into his bed room and the rest of my house will be in order...LOL. Our deck and garden doors will have to wait now until we get the basement finished. Alas it has been a busy week that has not allowed hardly anytime for crafting. Thanks Lori for coming and helping us out on Friday it was great to see you and was soooo appreciated!

Don't you just love,love,love these colors...so many different styles of cards, scrapbook pages or jewerely could be made with them. The colors that Megan has picked this week just make me smile. The saying is from Verve and it is a thought to truly ponder. What do you think? The sketch this week is from Inspirational Card Sketches which allowed me to make a clean and simple card. I really like to layer when the colors all come together.


Thanks for the awesome sketch.
Here is my card with three different embossing folders...don't you just love the dry embossing!


Sorry, to cut this short but I have work to get to in the basement! Have a wonderful day and please don't forget to share some love with the other DT's. Inspiration is their middle names. You can get to their links by going up to my right hand side and clicking on their names.
May your day be filled with laughter and your night be peaceful!!
If you have time please check out 4 Crafty Chicks as they have an sketch that would be awesome for these colors.

5 comments:

  1. I love it! Simple yet elegant, a wonderful card from the sketch! Thanks for joining us at ICS this week! :) hugs, stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool, they are great colors to-gether,Just have to try them on a card I have to make.WTG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple but effective I like a lot. The embossing is good too. Thank you for joining this week at ICS. Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy oh boy, your labour day sure sounded labour-full!! You got way more accomplished than we did. Renos completed=0. We did manage to pick up our kitchen beam though! Gorgeous card this week girl! Love all the different textures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE all your embossing! I always forget about my embossing folders & you're right, these colors DO make you smile!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete