Monday, June 7, 2010

Victory is Always Possible!

Hi dee Ho! How was your weekend? My weekend was completely fantabulous *wink*. My super fab girlfriend Lori came over to visit with her kids ( her kids + my kids = occupied kids = playtime for us :0). What was going to be a day visit ended up being a sleep over. On Saturday night we stamped and colored images ahead of time so we can pull them out and just make a card (cool idea huh?). I just love to color and so does she so we were like little girls all grown up and something to color...*wink, giggle*. Then yesterday Lori and her daughter Kim joined my DH, DD and I for a trip to Edmonton to watch the Canadian Rythmic Gymnastic's Championship Finals. It was AWESOME!! We sat their just amazed at what those girls can do! Congrat's to our new Canadian National Team.

Can't believe the first week of June is gone...but you know what it means, when it is Monday!!! A New Color Combo #16 from PPC. Yahoooooooo! Now these colors are neat to play with. I did the best I could since I didn't have ink in the Pacific Blue. I got out my dazzling diamonds again (heart them). I also used Verves stamp set Believe. Come join us this week and show us what you got, that way I can come and comment on what you create. Now on to the color banner and what I made.


Here is my Monday morning card:
Thanks so much for stopping in. I am off to make my kids their lunches and breakfast, then off to school they go. Don't forget to come and join us at PPC this week. Also on June 21, we will be having our first ever Blog Hop, so please come join the fun! Also my DT memebers have created some amazing cards make sure to stop bye and share some love....we like it too! (names and links are on the right hand side of my blog) Have a great day and remember to smile you just might make someones day!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, girlie! After you told me you were stuck, THIS card is amazing! You totally rocked the colors...way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool card,Lv the way you used the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite cards you've done!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Tamie! I love the sentiment and darn, I wish I had it! It'd be perfect to make thank you cards for everyone that sponsored me for the cancer relay! Glad you made a little trip to Edmonton!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the addition of the pearls :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything, very cool card...way to go!! Very nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete