Today is the day so WELCOME to the first Picture Perfect Creations BLOG HOP! I am dancing around with excitement today because this is the first blog hop we are hosting and the first one I get to be part of (yahoo!). Our Summer Kick-Off Blog Hop has an amazing color combo which will be sure to inspire some summer creations. If you have come from Sandy's Blog you are in the right place. If at anytime, you get lost along the way hop on back to the PPC Challenge Blog and start from the beginning! Be sure to stop by all of our PPC Creator DT blog hop posts (links are listed below)and leave a comment as some DT members are offering up their own prizes as well as the wonderful sponsored prizes we have for you over at PPC! Their are MANY, MANY ways to win :)
Okay I can barely sit down with all of my excitment. My creation is below and I used the completely summer-y color combo that Megan put together and a very cute sketch from Cute Card Thursday! Wola inspiration with the colors and sketch....
here is Miss Anya Love from the Greeting Farm (1 out of 3). She is sooooooooo cute!!! I was looking for something summer-y and well the flowers she was holding just stole my heart and said use me.
Stamps: Miss Anya Love (the Greeting Farms), Blooming with Happiness (SU) and Whimsical Words, Itty Bitty backgrounds; Ink: Versa Fine Black; Paper, Basic Black: Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze, Wild Wasab, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry; Accessories: clear embossing powder, SU and Copic markers, Swiss Dots embossing folder; scalloped edge punch (both from SU), dimensionals and paper piercer, blender pen.
*Blog Hop Rules
- Become a follower on PPC
- Create a card, scrapbook page, altered art, etc using our featured Blog Hop Color Combo.
- Directly post your link to inlinkz over at PPC Blog
- Hop on over to the Design Team Members blogs and leave a post on each DT members Blog Hop post.
- Head back to PPC and leave a final comment on our Blog Hop post telling us what you like about "summer".
- All winners from each blog will be chosen at random
- There will be 4 winners from PPC-Crafty Challenges Blog!
Here is the order of the hop:
Our wonderful sponsors for this blog hop are:
- GlitterBabe's Art by Stef H. is offering 2 Digi-Images of your choice!
- Pretty Pin Embellishments by Lisa G. is offering a 4 pack of beautiful Pin Embellishments!
- 2 Cute Rubber Stamps by Heidi is offering 1 Cling Cushion Rubber Stamp!
- Sprinkles by Renee is offering a $15 Gift Voucher for her store!
The picture of my prize for the Blog Hop:
One lucky winner, will recieve a Whiff of Joy Stamp; 2 packages of pearls; 3 packages of gems; 3D Dots (pop up's); and 2 packages of chipboard buttons. Good luck to everyone who is playing along this week! I can't WAIT to see all of your fantabulous summer creations! The blog hop is almost done next is Trish...hop on by to see her work of art she is very talented!
The BLOG HOP starts today at 10 a.m. EST and ends Sunday, June 28, 2010 at 10 a.m. EST.