Thursday, March 11, 2010

Friend Challenge

Good morning to you all! As I was talking to my friend Leanne yesterday afternoon she challenged me to make an Easter card, and we decided that we should try to use pastel colors that would be easterish (is that a word probably not just in my dictionary...LOL). The only time I have made an Easter card was at my good friend Lori's stamp club...*wink*. I knew what card I wanted to use and what sketch challenge. So I was pumped and ready to go...for card #3 yesterday. What happened was I went to Rec night with my family and played dodge ball...it played me out and took my Mojo with it...LOL. So I finshed it this morning and woolla here is my first Easter card. Thanks Leanne for the challenge ( I love them). She has a fantastic blog called Banking on Crafts to see here creations click here.

I decided on using the sketch from Papertake Weekly Challenge #36. It was what inspired this card for me. The DT cards over there are just wonderful pop on over and check it out!



Here is my first ever Easter Card. This very cute bunny sure did deserved to get inky...love him.
Recipe:
Stamps: Serene Spring and A Little Somethin' (both SU)
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Barely Bananna, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue and Whisper White
Ink: Vera Fine (Black)
Accessories: pearls, paper piercer, cuttlebug folders (Swiss Dots, D'vine Swirl, Spots & Dots), clear embossing powder, 1 1/4 inch square punch (SU)

Wishing you all a totally fantastic day. Thanks for poppin in for a visit, hope you like what you see. Is their another card for me today, I hope so...

Til next time share a smile with someone you just might make their day!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Tamie, that one is so cute, I love that bunny...Very cute, thanks for the fun Challenge, now what do you have up your sleeve...hee hee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tamie,

    Thank you for your sweet comments! You made my day! I love your Easter Card! Perfect colour choices and so fun that you and your friend challenged yourselves!!!

    Looking forward to seeing more of your creations.
    Lesley :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girlie...that bunny is cute! You rock'd that challenge, that is for sure! WTG!! I love it!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute!!!. Just Lv the bunny the colors and layout all go well to-gether.Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...such a sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete