Sunday, March 21, 2010

4-in-1 Sunday!!!

Well Howdy Ho!!! Blogger Land. The last 3 days have flown bye. Sorry for no cards in the last three days, I have taken sometime to be with the kids since they have a extra long weekend this week. Still no school tomorrow. Swimming, movies, game nights and their friends having sleep overs...it has at times had me thinking I didn't know if I was coming or going.

Today, I was lucky enough to spend time with my mom and 9 other fantastic ladies from my card club. We laughed so hard today that my cheeks still hurt...LOL. Thanks ladies, laughter is the best medicine when we are down. I had to make supper when we got home but after that, my mojo was going so down to my room I went. In the middle of making cards my daughter joined me and made a card too for her teacher.

Luck was on my side tonight as I am able to enter this card into 5 challenges, my most yet.

1. Crazy 4 Challenges: wants you to make a spring card.
2. Charisma Cardz Challenges: wants you to make a card for the "kiddies"
3: The Pink Elephant Challenge: wants you to make a spring card. (Oh man sorry ladies I might have missed this one).
4. Stampin Royalty Challenge this week was a sketch. Loved it!!! The Goddesses did an amazing job.

thanks to all the challenges blogs for helping me with the inspiration for my card.

My creation:
Stamps: Verve; Paper: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, DSP; Ink: Versa Fine Brown, Accessories: pearls, swiss dots folder, circle punches and scalloped circle (SU), spellbinder circles and scallops, scalloped border punch (SU), scalloped trim punch (SU), paper peircing.

Wishing you all a really restful night and bright looking Monday Morning. Smiles right back at ya. Thanks for stopping in and for any comments they are greatly appreciated.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! What a beautiful colour combo and that glitter finishes your card perfectly! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that the truth! Cupcakes do make everything better! Great card, love the layering! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowee Tamie! That card is gorgeous! So glad that your craftin' mojo stayed with ya! WTG!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow tamie very nicely done...love it, you rocked it out...5-1 wicked....awesome chickie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - your mojo was working! Beautiful card - thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh cute card - thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummy
    Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma
    Allison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this was a wonderful card!!!
    I like how you used the layout, the cupcake and the butterfly are beautiful
    great job, and congratulations for your top 3!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lv this card, will have to use my stamp.WTG.

    ReplyDelete