Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 & Guest Design Spot.

 Good morning blogger land!
Today, I am excited to be the Guest Designer

I was given two sketches to work with.
Kathie is an incredible designer of these sketches.
The fun part is you can chose to use one sketch or you can use both.
Isn't it great to have options???
They are simply fantastic and it was so much fun
to see what these designs inspired me to create.
Hope you like them.

Sketch #1
The image is colored using Copic Markers. 
I went to through my stash of older stamps
from The Project Bin  A Way With Words North Pole
All paper, punches, glitter are from Stampin' Up


Sketch #2
Copic Markers were used to color up this cute reindeer image.
This cute image is called Holiday Reindeer
The stitched square dies are from My Favorite Things Die-namics
All the papers, punches (arrows) and felts tree and snowflake
are from Stampin' Up

Please hop on over to their sketch challenge.
I look forward to seeing all of your creation.

Thanks for joining me today!

hugs,









No comments:

Post a Comment