Thursday, June 2, 2022

Happy Birthday

Good morning!
Welcome to Paper Infusions and More!
It is good to be back.
The last month and a half has been a little crazy for me.
I came down with Covid 19 in April and then a bad case of pneumonia
that that knocked me flat out.
My twin grand daughters and grandson all had Covid and then bronchiolitis.
Which was super scary.
So very grateful that we are all feeling better.
I tire out fast but my energy is coming back.

Today, we have a brand new challenge over at 
Our challenge this week for
#455 - Fun Fold

Our wonderful sponsor this week is from
Prize:£8 voucher code (digis only)
Thank you so much for letting me
play with these fun images. 
They are so much fun.
The images have been colored using Copic Markers
I fussy cut the ice creams.
For some textures, I decided to break out my stars embossing folder.
My fancy fold card was made from a tutorial by
Thank you for helping me out for this challenge.

Please come and join us for this fun filled challenge.

Thank you for joining me today!
Craft with me,
hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment