Thursday, October 14, 2021

You're My Anchor

Good morning! Welcome to my blog.
This past weekend we celebrated Thanksgiving
with most of our children and grandson.
We missed our oldest son Tristan 
but look forward too seeing him soon.
COVID sure has messed things up again this year
for having a large family gathering.
I am grateful for waking up everyday
and each and every moment, 
I get to experience, in this life.
Thank you all for joining me
and sharing in my creations.

We have a brand new challenge over at 
For challenge #423
Embossing Delight- feature heat or dry embossing on your creations

Prize: $25 Close to my Heart - Surprise Package

The card above was colored using Copic Markers.
The dry embossing was done using folders by Cuttlebug.
The sun, bird dies, cloud and hill are from Gina Marie Designs.
The paper and stamp set are from Stampin' Up.

It was fun to change up the color of this card
to a vivid warm color. It changes up the actual 
color of the papers. Kind of softens it.


We would love to see you over at Creative Knockouts
for this brand new challenge.
My fellow DT's have awesome inspiration to you.

Come craft with me
Thank you for joining me today.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Tamie! What a fabulous card! Love your colouring and the various embossing folders you've used, so creative and it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete