Thursday, March 18, 2021

May Your Day Bloom with Happiness

Good morning!
Today, I am posting from our son Robin's home.
It has been an absolute pleasure to have enjoyed so much precious time with them.
The wonderful memories will be forever treasured.
We have had some beautiful weather this past week too.
Bring on spring!

We have a brand new challenge over at
Challenge #393 - Spring Is In The Air

Our wonderful sponsor this week is from

Jan's Digi Stamps Digital Stamp Shop

$10 Gift Certificate

Thank you so much to Jan's Digi for
giving me the opportunity to highlight
such a beautiful image and to use
one of the fabulous sentiments in this set called

Rustic Flowers 

My grandson asked me if this card was made for grandpa. 
He seems to think it is a really good idea.
So I will give this card to my hubby.

The image above was coloured using
my Prisma Color Pencils.
The pattern paper is vellum by Stampin' Up 
(flowers coloured with the pencils as well)
The Basic Black and Whisper White is also from Stampin' Up

A clean and simple card was made
These are some of my mom's favourite flowers
and I look forward to planting some in her
honour this year.

We would love it if you played in our Challenge this
week. My fellow teammates have amazing creations
for you!

Thank you for joining me today 
and for all the comments.
They are appreciated and mean a lot.

May Your Day
Bloom with Happiness

Hugs,


1 comment: