Monday, September 21, 2020

Hugs, Kisses and Sweet....

Good, Good Morning!
It has been a very crazy busy last
couple of weeks. My sister has
come for a visit and boy have I missed her.
My brother was able to join us for a couple of days too. 
My new craft room is a work in progress but
is coming together slowly.  
Boy do I look forward to the day
where it is mostly done and a zen place to create.

Today, is my turn to highlight some stamps
The stamps that I have chosen to share with you today
It was fun making this birthday card.
It is really a one layer card with no bling,
so that it can be mailed easier.
I used Prisma colored pencils to color up this adorable 
turtle. The texture was added by a ribbed board for his shell.
The flower paper was in my stash 
It really made me think of the someone
who just adores flowers.
It added some more pop for color.
I took a black felt marker and drew in the lines/dots
around the border.
An clean and simple card for you today.
Please join us each day of the week at
My fellow teammates have
lots of inspiration for you.

Wishing you a blessed day and I
hope you get sometime for you.
Thank you so much for the comments
and for taking the time to join
me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment