Monday, May 4, 2020

Happy Mother's Day

Good morning my friends!
What a blustery Sunday we had, lots of rain
and some snow. We do need the moisture that is for sure
but brrrr...it was a little chilly after the warm weather
we have been having. I hope that everyone had a good
weekend. Our weekend was pretty productive in
our house and at my moms.

It is my turn to share a creation with you
The Stamp set that is being highlighted
is called DEFINED.
The sentiments are awesome for Mother's Day
I tried different lighting to show the sentiments
a little better.
 Two were used, it is a little hard to read with the ink
color that was used. The Top sentiment says,
special
['spe-shel] adjective
The person reading this

Happy mother's day on the arrow.
 The sentiment on the inside says
mom
[mam] noun
The woman with eyes in
the back of her head
See also: saint
 On the inside I used three simple layers to give
it a little pop to high light the 
sentiment. It is from the same pattern paper pack.
 I used a flower pattern because my mom
absolutely loved her flowers.
They brought her so much joy.
The pearls were just something special too,
as my mom also loved a little bit of bling on her cards.

I want to wish everyone a very Happy Mother's Day coming up.
It includes step moms, aunties who are like moms, adoptive moms,
friend moms and anyone who just is special to you like a mom.
It is a time to cherish and honor them.
We are so blessed.
Thank you Denise for making this set.

Please join us over at the blog to see more inspiration.

Thank you for joining me today!
Wishing you a safe and healthy week.

Hugs,

2 comments: