Thursday, December 19, 2019

Santa Selfie

 Hello, Hello, Hello!

Can you believe it is Thursday already?
Christmas is not even a week away now.
Are you done your shopping?
Not me, still having to get mine finished.
Although we do have our turkey bought for supper...LOL.
I do need to catch up on my Christmas movies too!

Today is Creative Knockouts Thursday.
We have a brand new challenge for you.
#329 - Anything Goes
Easy peasy right?

You have until next Wednesday to show us
what inspired you this week.

Our amazing sponsor this week is from Dr. Digi House of Stamps
Prize: 2 images

Thank you so much for letting me high light
this very cute image called
My card above was colored using Copic Markers
My Favourite Things - stitched rectangle dies
Crafting by Designs - fishtale dies
Stampin' Up - paper, dazzling diamonds and pearls.

A clean and simple Christmas card to mail out!
I just love Dr. Digi's images
and wanted to try something new with the glitter around
the outside of the fish tales!

Wishing you a fabulous day
and 
thank you so much for stopping by.

hugs,





1 comment: