Friday, October 25, 2019

Halloween Cat

 Hello, my friends!
Have you been able to craft this week?
I am hoping to get into a crafting
groove this weekend.

Today, I have a brand new card for you
highlighting our sponsor for this week
Our brand new challenge is
Embossing Delight for Challenge #321
our wonderful sponsors this week are
the prize is 3 images.
I would like to say thank you to them for
letting me high light this super cute image.
I adore their images.
This one is called Halloween Cat

The image has been colored using Prisma Coloring pencils.
Gina Marie Design Dies.
Stampin' Up papers and embossing folder.

We would really love it if you would join us
this week over at Creative Knockouts.
I love coming to see your inspiration.

Have an amazing week
and
thank you so much for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment