Monday, June 24, 2019

You Make Me Laugh...

Good Monday morning!
Did you have a good weekend?
We were able to enjoy sometime with a friend
who we have not been able to see in a long time.
She made us an amazing Indian meal
that was like a soup with veggies, a rice bread 
and a cucumber yogurt spicy topping. It was all so delicious.
Like a party in your mouth...hee hee.
A long walk was definitely needed and enjoyed afterwards.

It is my turn to share my project with you

I am highlighting the
stamp set for you today!

You Can Make Me Laugh
when the last thing
I WANT TO DO IS SMILE

is one of my favorite sentiments.
It can be for a spouse or a friend
anyone who can manage to make you smile
when the world is maybe giving you not
much to smile about.

My card size is 5x5
The paper is rich razzleberry, elegant egg plant and whisper white
The dies are from Gina Marie Designs and Craftin' Desert Divas
My flowers are unknown.

It has been fun using up scrap pieces of dies
to make a picture like window to highlight
this gorgeous sentiment. 

Please join us at The Project Bin Blog
for more inspiration each day of the week.
Believe me when I say you will be inspired.

Have an amazing and blessed day!
Thank you so much for joining me.
Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Tamie! Such a sweet sentiment, and I really like the way you framed it! Have a great day! :o)

    ReplyDelete