Monday, December 10, 2018

Christmas Blessing

 Happy Monday!
Last night our son Robin, girlfriend Summer, our grandson
and us went to see the CP Rail Holiday Train.
It is a time to come together as a community
to support our food bank and listen to some amazing
music. It was a magical night.

Today, I am sharing another Christmas card
that was super fun to make.
It is my day to highlight
a stamp set/sets from
The Project Bin

On the card above I broke out
the stamp set called
clear stamps, card making, Christmas stamps, paper crafts, rubber stamping
I love this sentiment and the font is fantastic.
Christmas is a Blessing and is my favorite holiday.
Stamp set: The Project Bin - Luke 2
Dies: Stampin' Up snowflake and Gina Marie Designs - Stitched scallops
Embossing folder: Stampin' Up
Accessories: gem and pop up's Stampin' Up

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Anything Goes as long as Christmas - Optional - use gem or pearls
Inkspirational Challenge #175- Designers Choice - Anything Christmas Goes

For more inspiration please check out our blog
for 
my teammates are awesome.

Have an amazing day
and thank you so much for joining me!

No comments:

Post a Comment