Thursday, November 8, 2018

Bonnet Bouquet

 Good, good Thursday morning!
We have enjoyed some more volleyball and zones
are coming up next week. 
This month sure is flying by.

As I type this up I can hear my hubby playing with
our grandson Emery, they are reading a book
called No Way (Emery repeats it and it is so cute).

At Creative Knockouts Challenge, "Challenge #271 - Border Time"
we have an awesome sponsor this week Sparkle n' Sprinkle.
Prize: $15 gift certificate to use on anything in the Store.
Thank you so much for allowing me to showcase this image called.
 Above and below are pictures of on of the sentiments
that go with this digital stamp. The font is simply gorgeous
and so is the sentiment.
 The image was colored using Copic Markers
Dies are from Gina Marie Designs
Papers are from Stampin' Up
Enamel Dots are from Your Next Stamp

Come check us out! My fellow DT's have amazing creations
to share with you too.
Stay tuned. I have another card made up for 
the Border Time Challenge.
It will be posted right away.

Thank you for joining me and for the wonderful comments.

Have a blessed day and week ahead.


2 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty Tamie! Gorgeous border details too! Great work my friend!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly, glad the border worked with this image.

      Delete