Monday, September 10, 2018

Eat Pie & Give Thanks

Happy Monday!
The brand new stamp set being highlighted today is,
Last week the kids brought me home
some happy mail and it was this stamp set.

So many ideas have been flowing with this set.
The sentiments are amazing and so are the fonts.
word art stamps, theprojectbin.com, Thanksgiving stamps, Fall stamps, Autumn, clear stamps, sentiments, pie, pumpkins, friendship, thanks, gratitude, card making, card ideas, hand stamped cards, hand made cards
I love pie (pumpkin, blueberry, cherry, Lemon meringue, apple pie)
it just made sense for me to start with giving thanks and of
course eating out pie. Sadly, there was no pie to eat while
getting crafty.

The images were colored with my Copic Markers
The sentiment/images were stamped with Memento Ink
Gina Marie Designs double stitched oval die was used
(although with my brown you can't really see it).
Vanilla and Early Espresso papers are from Stampin' Up
The pattern paper is unknown.
The punch is from Stampin' Up and the enamel dots are YNS.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Crafter's Castle - Challenge #9 - Anything Goes - Fall\Halloween
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Week 36 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - Challenge #152 - Anything Goes

Here is to hoping that we are a little more settled with
our new back to school routines. We were all just a little
tired this past week/weekend.

Thank you so much for joining me.
Have a very blessed week.

2 comments: