Thursday, August 30, 2018

Life Looks Beautiful On You!

Good morning!
It is hard to believe we are on the last
Thursday of August
and for some school has started and others
it will be starting just after the long weekend.
Summer sure did fly by fast this year.
Our daughter is going into grade 11
this year. Here is hoping it is spectacular for everyone.

Today, we have a brand new challenge over at
Challenge #261 - Something To Say - include a sentiment on the front
Our wonderful sponsor this week is from
Prize: 3 images
http://craftysentimentsdesigns.co.uk
The image they let me highlight is called
Thank you so much for letting me showcase her.

I colored her using my copic markers,
Used a tag die
The oval dies are from Stampin' Up
along with the pearls, ribbon, paper and the sentiment.
Summer helped me pick out the paper for this card
and the sentiment. It was a great help and way 
to spend time together.
Kaitlyn helped me with some advice on 
the coloring below her eyes and the freckles.
It was a true collaboration with my girls. Thank you so much.

Please come and join us, we would love to see your creations.

Wishing you all an amazing day
and 
thank you for stopping by.

2 comments: