Thursday, June 21, 2018

Let's Be Unicorns


Hello! Happy Creative Knockouts Thursday!
We have a brand new challenge for you today
#251 For The Girls

Our sponsor this week is 
Prize: 3 Images
http://scrapndipity.com/shop/
they let me use this cute image above called

This cute image was fun to color up with
my prisma pencils.
The little ghost unicorn is actually colored using
Wink of Stella (which sadly you can't see)
On the unicorn horns I used dazzling diamond stickles.

I love this image because as a little girl
unicorns were a big hit with me. Stars were beautiful
and how a dinosaur would have been fun to have. 
Several little girls but adults as well would love this image.

Please come and join us at Creative Knockouts
for another fun filled challenge and tons of inspiration.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges
Crafty Creations Challenge - #368 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - #168 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - #145 - Anything Goes

Thank you so much for stopping by
Have an amazing day!!!

1 comment:

  1. This makes me smile, awesome layout cute images. Cool card!

    ReplyDelete