Monday, February 12, 2018

You're Kinda Sorta....


Hello and welcome to my blog! 
We are two days away from it being Valentine's Day!
After some thought, I decided to make a masculine card. I never
ever seem to have enough masculine cards on hand.

Today, I am highlight one of The Project Bin's new stamps sets
Clear stamp set, sentiments
The stamp I used you can use the sentiment with or without the border.
It is an amazing set to buy.

My card was made using:
Kinda Sorta Stamp set (The Project Bin)
Gina Marie Design Double Stitched Circle Dies
Stampin' Up paper: Whisper White, Basic Grey, Smokey Slate and pattern paper
Pearls and Brads


Be sure to check out the awesome talent
at The Project Bin Blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a very blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see your cards again, great job, love the masculine feel to this one. Awesomeness! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete