Saturday, December 16, 2017

Tis The Season


Good afternoon friends!
My post for 4 Crafty Chicks is a few days late
It has been a hectic time but it sure is 
nice to get into my craft room and create a new
creation each week.

Our wonderful hostess this week is Nance
and she has a fun filled challenge, that had me digging
into my old stash of stamps.

Challenge #381 Christmas/Winter Critters

The first thing I did this week was remember this stamp
Animals at Christmas time are super dooper cute
I adore penguins and I love, love, love bears.
Just had to find this oldie but goodie.
So out came the dazzling diamonds, the copic markers,
dies, embossing folder and pattern paper to create this card.

We would really love to see you join us this week.
You still have time to play at 4 Crafty Chicks
as our challenge ends on Tuesday 12 noon
Mountain Standard Time
Be sure to share some love with our fellow DT's and GDT
Their inspiration is simply fabby


1 comment:

  1. What a cute group of winter critters! Awesome card for the challenge xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete