Thursday, October 26, 2017

Beautiful You!

Hello! Welcome to my blog! Today is 4 Crafty Chicks Thursday, which means a brand new challenge for you to play in. Our crafty hostess this week is Lori and here is what she would like you to create

Challenge #374 - Polka Dots

The card above was a blast to make. I used flowers to highlight the dies and the image. The image was stamped and then the pattern paper was fussy cut to fit the image. The white dots were suggested by Leanne to add a little pop. It has been a long time since I have broke out my white pen, sure glad that it worked.
As you can tell I got very happy with the Polka Dots. I really like them. All of the paper, embossing, and stamps (Beautiful You) are from Stampin' Up. The first layer of dies are from Spellbinders(Labels Eighteen) and the die the image is stamped on is from Gina Marie Designs. The flowers are Prima Flowers.

Thank you so much for joining me today. We would love to see you at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Lori 


Have an amazing day!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Tamie! I love that image and the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Tamie! I love the colors and all those polka dots! XX

    ReplyDelete