Thursday, June 22, 2017

Toolshed Ted

Good morning to you! The weather has been crazy this week and at times, I think that my house might have flown across the country it has been so strong.

Happy new challenge Thursday over at Creative Knockouts. Our challenge is For The Boys. I would love to thank our sponsor from Dr. Digi House of Stamps for letting me high lite Toolshed Ted. 

My card above was made for my dad for Father's Day. He loves working in his garden and growing the biggest veggies possible. The image just made me giggle and thought it was perfect for him. I used My Favorite Things stitched rectangle dies, Verve Stamp, Stampin' Up pattern/paper stock, paper piercing tool, and Copic Markers.

Come on over and join us this week at Creative Knockouts.

Thanks for joining me today!

Have an amazing day :)

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card Tamie! Love the plaid papers and the paper piercing too! Great work!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete