Saturday, February 4, 2017

Daisy Daydream


Hello, crafty peeps! We have a brand new challenge starting today over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. We are currently on Challenge #51 and it is Anything Goes and our challenges run for two weeks. So break out your crafty supplies and show us what has inspired you.

The image on my card above is from Crafts and Me and they allowed me to use  Daisy Daydream to showcase today.  I want to thank them for letting me work with this image as it was a blast to color her up. My image was colored with Copic Markers and the paper is from Stampin Up. The stitched rectangle die is from My Favorite Things. I loved this image so much that I decided to go with a very clean and simple design. My reason for doing this is the image is so beautiful that I just wanted to highlight her.

** Sponsor 1 **
Prize ~ £8 digi voucher in store
CRAFTS AND ME ONLINE STORE

** Sponsor 2 **
Bugaboo Stamps
Prize ~ 7 Images

I would love to enter my card into the following Challenges:
Digital Delights Monthly Challenge #118 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft Challenge #43 - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge #50 - Girly
Color Crazy Craft Challenge - Week 5 - Anything Goes

Hope you enjoyed seeing my DT creation for you. We would love to see your work over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic friend, great job with the color and the coloring is top notch, you did a wonderful card, love the CAS with that elegant vibe. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tamie, OMGoodness I so love this project, love how you showcased the image perfect for a CAS style card, well done you should be very proud xx
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}
    Owner {Season’s Greetings Christmas Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful and elegant, love the image and style of your card. Thank you for joining us as Crafty Friends xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image and gorgeous colouring too. Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Challenge this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete