Thursday, January 12, 2017

Hello!

Good morning! The temperature with windchill last night got down to -45, the drifts are crazy. As Winnie the Pooh said, "It's rather a blustery day". Yesterday was a wonderful morning and lunch with my bible study group. They sure bring a smile to my face and it makes me truly grateful to have met this lively and lovely group of women and some men. Our daughter had her first basketball game in the new year, where she had an amazing night even though she came away hurt.

We have a brand new challenge for you at 4 Crafty Chicks this week. Our one and only Nance from Soul Stampin is our hostess this week. Nance is giving us a color combo this week for our #333 challenge. 
Challenge #333 - Navy, Gold, and Coral. 

This color combo was a challenge for me and had me puzzled for a while. It has been a while since I have worked with a specific color combo and in the end, it was a blast. The colors look wonderful together. I used Stampin Up paper, embossing folders and dies. Spellbinders were used along with pop-ups, and pearls. 

I would love to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafting From The Heart - Challenge #142 - Anything Goes
Get Creative Challenge - Challenge #54 - Anything Goes (monthly challenge blog)
Creative Moments - Challenge 108 - Anything goes with a twist something new (Hello is a new die from Christmas).
Create and Makes Challenge Blog - Challenge #7 - Anything Goes (entry #3)

Come and join us this week and for more inspiration hop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks

Thank you so much for the comments and taking the time to take a peek at my new creation. 

3 comments:

  1. Tamie, you rocked this color combo, girl! Love the layout and the dies. Congrats on your daughter's game, hope her injury wasn't bad and she's feeling better. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty love the "hello" great job friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Tamie! I love the layout as well as that hello die - very nice!

    ReplyDelete