Thursday, December 15, 2016

Can I Have This Dance...

Hello, Hello, Hello! Christmas is only 10 days away! WHAT??? how did that happen so fast. I am super excited to see family and friends.  We still have shopping to do but it is fun to do now before the stores get too wild and crazy.

We are breaking out a new challenge for you over at 4 Crafty Chicks. I am your hostess for the week. For Challenge #329 I would like to see Distressing on your projects. My card has a couple dancing and it makes me think of some of the balls that go on at Christmas time and sometimes the weddings that people have.  I went with a light pink because I really like it and thought it went well with the image stamped in black.  The snowflake folder is from Stampin Up and so is the sentiment. The pearls are just a little bit of pretty bling.

We would love to see you at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Thanks for joining me while I shared my newest creation with you.

4 comments:

  1. So pretty, nice embossing and awesome challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful challenge, Tamie! I haven't distressed for a while, I have to do it more often. This is so pretty! Love the soft pink and embossing, very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great challenge, friend! I haven't gotten inky in a while ;) Very pretty card - LOVE the pink xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card Tamie, such a pretty, delicate design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete