Thursday, March 19, 2015

Cuddle Bun Baby


Good, good morning! We have had some amazing weather this past week and boy has it been nice. One very nice thing about my weekend was that on Sunday I was able to cheer my daughters club volleyball team on, see Lori, Kim and I actually drove my longest distance yet. it makes for a great day.

We have a brand new challenge for you over at Creative Knockouts for Challenge #81. Kelly would love to see you make a Shape Card.  This is a challenge for me but I love challenges.Our sponsor for this week is Meljens. I would love to thank them for letting me use this very cute image Cuddle Bun Baby. Their shop is closing so hurry on over and look for some great deals, not to mention the many fabulous images.
Meljen Designs
My card is above and it was super fun to color this image (using copics) and to decide what shape card I could make. I had to face time my friend Leanne to help me remember how to cut out the shape card so it could open.:)  So when I completed the card and tried to take a picture I never once considered that the rounded bottom would not let it stand open....oh man. :0 

Please hop on over to Creative Knockouts and join us for our new challenge. I would love to comment on your card. Looking for more inspiration well my fellow DT's will not disappoint.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a blessed Day!!

3 comments:

  1. The shape is so awesome great colors too! I really like that bunny, your coloring is so awesome too. Way to go on the shaped card friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun shape Tamie, fab card too, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shaped card, love the colours and image is so cute.
    ~ Denise ~
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete