Thursday, January 15, 2015

Thank You!!

Good Morning! I hope your week has been a good one. My week has been super busy and trying to get my rehabilitation schedule into something a little more organized...LOL. Not sure this will ever happen but I do have faith. Oh and loving the warmer temperatures too.

Today, I get to share the brand new challenge with you from 4 Crafty Chicks.  We are on Challenge #229 and Flowers is what we want to see.  For me this is something I struggle with even creating this card, I had my idea but then realized after it was glued down that I forgot to add the texture to it. A few words were said but not sure if my faux stitching worked to spruce it up.

The paper, die cuts and stamp was all from Stampin Up.  It is a clean and simple design but hopefully one you like.
Please come on out and join us for this challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, we would love to see you.

Have an amazing day! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. BAM! WOW, way to go friend nice job, love that paper and the flower well you know how to make me smile. Awesome job friend, and thanks for this awesome challenge. Nice faux stitching as well....High FIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tamie! This is beautiful! I love the stitching on your flower! You know how much I like flowers and you did this one proud! Great challenge!
    Hugs!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete