Thursday, October 16, 2014

Happy Birthday!

Hi! I am excited to share my newest DT card with you for 4 Crafty Chicks but first I want to tell you that last night was a night filled with some almost tears(tired not to do my ugly cry) and lots of laughter with my brother.  He took me to watch Tristan's very last home volleyball game of his high school career :) Now we just have a few away games that we won't see and some tournaments that we hope to see. When people tell you high school goes fast it sure does :)  Onto why you are here.

The hostess with the mostess this week at 4 Crafty Chicks is me and well there is no better time to break out a Happy Birthday creation.

My card is below and the yummy image is CupCake Cherry On Top from Bugaboo. The sentiment is Teeny Tiny Wishes, Banner Framelits Dies, Bitty Banners, window punch, white bakers twine, chalk marker and button from Stampin Up. A Martha Stewart punch, Wink of Stella.  When coloring the image, I used Copics: E25, E27, E29, Y11, Y13, R29, R59, BG05, BG07.
My fellow Chicks and I would love to see your birthday creations. Please hop on over to 4 Crafty Chicks and show us your crafty goodness.

Wishing you an tremendously good week with positive thoughts coming your way.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. That is great you got to see his game, and had some fun. You needed that! Love this card, now I want to make cupcakes...YUMMO! The icing is so delish...awesome colors and the EF, nice touch. Great job with the added button there too! BAM! SLAM!...way to go!

    ReplyDelete