Friday, August 1, 2014

Monochromatic with Purples

Good Morning and Happy first day of August! I am excited to show you my newest DT creation for Crafts Galore Encore Challenges.

Our sponsor for this month is Di's Digi's.

The challenge for August is an easy one.  Who doesn't love ANYTHING GOES! You can enter up to 3 times.  We all love coming to see your creations each month.

My card is full of layers and  thought I would try a monochromatic card using purples, now I know some of them look blue but they aren't *promise*.  I love this digi and got tryout my new butterfly from Memory Box.  She is colored with copics and I used some punches and spellbinders to help make my image pop. Who doesn't love to have some embossing to add some texture. It is one of my all time fav's :)

Looking for more great inspiration please hop on over to Crafts Galore Encore Challenge my fellow DT's have once again out done themselves.  Amazing talent.

Thanks for sharing my new card.

Have an fantastic week.

Hugs 
Tamie

8 comments:

  1. Hi Tamie, A fabulous card, love the image and the lovely design.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colouring on this one Tamie especially that flower, it looks so real! Great design to show off the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamie this is so beautifully designed. Just love the purples.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Tamie, the colours are so bold and create such a stunning effect! Denyse xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image you have used. Colour combo is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...super cute friend! I have this image too and she's so fun to bring to life, isn't she?! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BAM friend this is purple, love it....great job, love the image, and the butterfly nice touch. Nicely done, awesome details! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love layers and all purples. Yep, when taking photo, many colours think they can act like chameleons ;) This is again one gorgeous creation.
    Annemaritta

    ReplyDelete