Thursday, July 24, 2014

Christmas in July

Happy, Happy Thursday morning to you!  I am enjoying time with my family and it sure feels nice.

We are on Challenge #47 over at Creative Knockouts and we would just love, love, love to see some rockin Christmas in July creations.  Our fabulous sponsor this week is Dilly Beans Stamps and they provided me with this image to use Three Penguins.

My creation is just another clean and simple one as my hubby surprised me with a holiday and we like had to leave the next day.  So I knew just what to do for this Christmas card.  Super excited to have created my second Christmas card so far.  I am ahead of the game :)

Please hop on over to Creative Knockouts and show us what Christmas in July inspires in you!!

Hugs to you all :)

Tamie

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love that image and those papers are perfect! Enjoy your family time!
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamie!!! I hope your enjoying your family time and holiday!!!! :o)

    This is adorable. Love me some snowman and Penguins. I just know this is MY Christmas Card!!! ;o) LOL!

    Again, you've rocked it out hun! Love the DP's and Layout!

    Hugs!

    Amy~ DT Sis and Lil' Buddy!
    {Lil Cutie Creations}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image that you have chosen for your Christmas card. So cute. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card friend, love the image and the paper is fun.....very cute!

    ReplyDelete