Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thanks.....

Hello.....well it might be officially spring but Mother Nature feels that we need a little more Winter! So the best way to live with all the white is too add some bright colors.

I am excited to show you my new DT card for 4 Crafty Chicks.  Today is Thursday and our wonderfully talented hostess this week is Lori.  For Challenge #187 she is asking us to create a layout, card etc...with Spring. Bet when Lori gave us this challenge she had no idea that we would be still dealing with snowfall warnings.  Great Challenge girlie!

One of the things that make me think of spring is the flowers that we will soon see.  I picked bright colors with a clean and simple layout.
Recipe:
Stamp: So Happy For You (Stampin Up), Possy Patch Garden Delights Pre-Cut Set (Heartfelt Creations)
Paper: Lovely Lialic, Fruit Stand 6x6 pad (Doodlebug Designs)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Early Espress
Acessories: gems, scissors
Copics:
Flowers: V12, V15, V17 Centers: Y11, Y13, Y18 Leaves: YG21, YG23, YG25
Watering Can: C00, C3, C5
Dirt: E33, E35, E37

I would like to enter my card into the following fantastic challenges:
Through The Craft Room Door: Challenge - Anything Goes

Come on over to 4 Crafty Chicks to see some more inspiration from our wonderful DT Kallan and the rest of the Chicks.  I look forward to seeing what our challenge inspires in you this week. 

Thank you so much for popping in and checking out my new creation.

7 comments:

  1. Love this bright, cheery SPRING card Tamie! Love the colors you chose - awesome! Hopefully the snow doesn't stick around too much longer and the colors of Spring will start popping out! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty friend, love this image, always a favorite of mine. I love the paper you used too...very pretty! A nice Spring card....way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bright cheerful card! It definately looks like Spring! Hope to see those flowers soon as well.
    Hugs - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card with the watering can pull of pretty flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vibrant colors and the combo of colors on your card! The water can full of flowers is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card love the image, wanted to say also thanks for your lovely comment on my blog today too hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete